Syncing orders between the two apps would keep your sales inventory up to date with each other. However, unlike with product syncing, you are only able to do a one-way sync with orders. On the order syncing setting tab, you have the option to choose a sync between: Vend to WooCommerce, WooCommerce to Vend or disable the feature. See Syncing Options for WooCommerce and Vend for more information.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a product in my Vend store that's not in my WooCommerce site, and vice versa?
- Why am I charged for a higher subscription - the number of products I need to sync falls on the plan I signed up for?
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Why are my products stuck in 'draft'?
- How to Create a Simple Subscription Product?
- Can images be synced between Vend and WooCommerce?
- Does linksync for Vend and WooCommerce support Composite products?
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- Do we support the latest version for WooCommerce and Vend?
- Help! Products have dissapeared from my WooCommerce store