Your plan will be based on the total number of products or SKUs that you have in your source app, even if you’re only syncing a sub-set to your website. Though these products aren’t synced by our solution, they would still require usage of our servers.
Articles in this section
- Does linksync support multiple stores or sites?
- Free Trial Subscription
- How do I renew my subscription with linksync?
- If I want to add another service to my subscription, do I need to pay more than my usual plan?
- I’m having technical issues on my site, what do I need to do?
- I’m not a technical person. Can I ask for support in installing your solution to my site?
- I would like to try your product. How do I get started?
- My trial has already expired, what do I need to do?
- What subscription should I get if I want to use your eParcel solution?
- Why am I charged for a higher subscription - the number of products I need to sync falls on the plan I signed up for?