When you modify an orders shipping, consignment or article information, all order and consignment data is resubmitted to linksync, meaning that you'll need to reprint labels for the consignment. The consignment number will be changed, and the article details may change depending on the changes you've made
Articles in this section
- Are there any limitations to linksync eParcel for Magento when compared to the Australia Post eParcel Portal?
- Will linksync eParcel calculate shipping charges for customer orders on Checkout
- Can I apply multiple Charge Codes to the same shipping method?
- What must the order status be in order to create a consignment?
- How do I get Shipping and Tracking API access from Australia Post?
- What's new with Shipping & Tracking API?
- How to Upgrade eParcel plugin to Shipping & Tracking latest version
- Can I use my existing Shipping Methods?
- Does linksync eParcel for Magento support Checkout with Multiple Addresses?
- Does linksync eParcel for Magento support multi-print of labels?