In the event you've found that product has disappeared from your WooCommerce store after syncing with Vend, then it's likely you have duplicate SKUs in your Vend store data.
You'll need to resolve the duplicate SKUs in Vend by using the steps outlined in FAQ 16 for WooCommerce and Vend.
Once the duplicates are taken care of in Vend, then you need to clean up your data in WooCommerce.
Use this tool with extreme caution. We strongly recommend that you make a backup of your data first before using it, as all deletions with this tool are permanent.
- Go to the linksync configuration page and find the Duplicate Product Tool at the bottom of the page.
- When you click the button, a pop-up will open listing any products with duplicate SKUs for your WooCommerce store.
- Put a check box next to any product you want to delete. Note that this shows all duplicate product, so you will likely want to delete all but one of the duplicates, so that you still have one of the products in your WooCommerce store - deletions are permanent, so be careful here. It is also important to note that you will probably want to delete the most recent version of the the product so that the original product remains, rather than the more recently added duplicates.
- Once you've selected the product you want to delete, scroll to the bottom of the page. Make sure that you only select In WooCommerce - this will remove the product from your WooCommerce store. If you select In Vend will permanently delete the selected product from Vend.
- Hit the Confirm button to delete the checked products.