All SKUs in Vend and WooCommerce must be unique for linksync to work without issues. Please refer to FAQ 3 above.
If you have synced data from Vend to WooCommerce and products have mysteriously disappeared, it's a near certainty that you have duplicate SKUs in your Vend store.
If you think this might be an issue for you, then we suggest the following steps:
- Disable product syncing in linksync.
- If you have a backup of your WooCommerce database from before you synced data with WooCommerce, then restore it now. If not, they you'll need to use the WP-Sweep plugin to identify and remove duplicates.
- Export all your products from Vend per instructions at How do I export my product list?
- Use a tool like Excel's Conditional Formatting for Duplicate Values to identify duplicate SKUs in your Vend product data, and update the SKUs in Vend to make them unique.
- Once this is done, delete your current linksync API Key and create a new one, covered in the first FAQ on this page. This will result in a 'clean' sync with Vend with no duplicate SKUs.
- Update linksync plugin settings in WooCommerce with the new API Key, and re-sync.