No. We do not support syncing of images as of the moment. We will be working to continually update and improve the plugin. You may check on the Release Notes page for further updates to our Magento and QuickBooks Online solution.
Articles in this section
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Creating Attributes
- How to create Configurable Product?
- QuickBooks Countries supported with linksync Plugins
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- What fields are used between QuickBooks Online and Magento to sync data?
- Can images be synced between QuickBooks Online and Magento?
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No location data
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No classes data
- Do we support the latest version for Magento and QuickBooks Online?