Yes, orders placed using Checkout with Multiple Addresses combined with an eParcel shipping method will be managed by linksync eParcel for Magento.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limitations to linksync eParcel for Magento when compared to the Australia Post eParcel Portal?
- Will linksync eParcel calculate shipping charges for customer orders on Checkout
- Can I apply multiple Charge Codes to the same shipping method?
- What must the order status be in order to create a consignment?
- How do I get Shipping and Tracking API access from Australia Post?
- What's new with Shipping & Tracking API?
- How to Upgrade eParcel plugin to Shipping & Tracking latest version
- Can I use my existing Shipping Methods?
- Does linksync eParcel for Magento support Checkout with Multiple Addresses?
- Does linksync eParcel for Magento support multi-print of labels?