Yes, all manifests submitted with the linksync eParcel for Magento will be accessible via the eParcel Portal as if you'd entered them via the portal. They will usually appear in the Portal within 10 minutes of the manifest being submitted by linksync eParcel for Magento.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limitations to linksync eParcel for Magento when compared to the Australia Post eParcel Portal?
- Will linksync eParcel calculate shipping charges for customer orders on Checkout
- Can I apply multiple Charge Codes to the same shipping method?
- What must the order status be in order to create a consignment?
- How do I get Shipping and Tracking API access from Australia Post?
- What's new with Shipping & Tracking API?
- How to Upgrade eParcel plugin to Shipping & Tracking latest version
- Can I use my existing Shipping Methods?
- Does linksync eParcel for Magento support Checkout with Multiple Addresses?
- Does linksync eParcel for Magento support multi-print of labels?