We don't have access to your eParcel charge rates with Australia Post, so we don't know the charges per zone, that's why they don't show on the manifest generated by linksync. You can still access manifests with this information by simply logging into the eParcel portal ~15 mins after a manifest is despatched by linksync and you can download the manifest with the charges per zone and total estimated charge for the manifest.
Articles in this section
- Are there any limitations to linksync eParcel for WooCommerce when compared to the Australia Post eParcel Portal?
- Will linksync eParcel calculate shipping charges for customer orders on Checkout?
- Can I apply multiple Charge Codes to the same shipping method?
- What must the order status be in order to create a consignment?
- How do I get my Account Number, API Key and API Secret from Australia Post?
- What's new with Shipping & Tracking API?
- Release notes for linksync eParcel for WooCommerce
- Can I use my existing Shipping Methods?
- Does linksync eParcel for WooCommerce validate delivery addresses?
- How does linksync WooCommerce eParcel work?