No, if you have an existing plan that uses a Woocommerce and Vend solution and then decided to also use our eParcel for Woocommerce integration, you will only be paying for one subscription given that, your current plan supports the eParcel service (Premium). And if in case one of the integration will not fit to your current plan, upgrading to a higher subscription will be required.
Articles in this section
- Does linksync support multiple stores or sites?
- Free Trial Subscription
- How do I renew my subscription with linksync?
- If I want to add another service to my subscription, do I need to pay more than my usual plan?
- I’m having technical issues on my site, what do I need to do?
- I’m not a technical person. Can I ask for support in installing your solution to my site?
- I would like to try your product. How do I get started?
- My trial has already expired, what do I need to do?
- What subscription should I get if I want to use your eParcel solution?
- Why am I charged for a higher subscription - the number of products I need to sync falls on the plan I signed up for?