No, you don't. linksync will automatically sync your orders and products.
Articles in this section
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Creating Attributes
- How to create Configurable Product?
- QuickBooks Countries supported with linksync Plugins
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- What fields are used between QuickBooks Online and Magento to sync data?
- Can images be synced between QuickBooks Online and Magento?
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No location data
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No classes data
- Do we support the latest version for Magento and QuickBooks Online?