The answer to this questions depends on how you are syncing orders between the two systems - the products MUST exist in the destination store, otherwise the sync will fail. For example, if you sync orders from WooCommerce to Vend, and you had products listed online that do not exist in Vend, orders with those products will be rejected by Vend.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a product in my Vend store that's not in my WooCommerce site, and vice versa?
- Why am I charged for a higher subscription - the number of products I need to sync falls on the plan I signed up for?
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Why are my products stuck in 'draft'?
- How to Create a Simple Subscription Product?
- Can images be synced between Vend and WooCommerce?
- Does linksync for Vend and WooCommerce support Composite products?
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- Do we support the latest version for WooCommerce and Vend?
- Help! Products have dissapeared from my WooCommerce store