Your plan will be based on the total number of products or SKUs that you have in your source app, even if you’re only syncing a sub-set to your website. Though these products aren’t synced by our solution, they would still require usage of our servers.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a product in my Vend store that's not in my WooCommerce site, and vice versa?
- Why am I charged for a higher subscription - the number of products I need to sync falls on the plan I signed up for?
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Why are my products stuck in 'draft'?
- How to Create a Simple Subscription Product?
- Can images be synced between Vend and WooCommerce?
- Does linksync for Vend and WooCommerce support Composite products?
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- Do we support the latest version for WooCommerce and Vend?
- Help! Products have dissapeared from my WooCommerce store