This a step by step guide on how to update your charge code and shipping types setting with linksync eParcel’s recent version. With this recent release, we’ve made some major changes on your shipping type assignments to make it simpler and less confusing. With the updated version of the linksync eParcel plugin, the charge codes should be set up and assigned in your Configuration page, and your Assign Shipping Types page should be set up with their appropriate shipping method.
Take note that your consignments will only show on the consignment view once you've completed the steps below.
Please refer to these instructions on how to set up this new charge code assignment and shipping type setting:
1. Go to the configuration page for eParcel for Woocommerce.
2. Scroll down and look for the “Assign Charge Codes” section.
3. Assign Charge Codes to based on their shipping types.
4. Save your new configuration.
5. Go to “Assign Shipping Types” settings.
6. Edit all your existing shipping methods.
7. On the Services option assign the correct shipping type for the particular shipping method.
8. Click Save.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 if you have more than one shipping method.