Products will be set to 'draft' if you have the setting Change product status in WooCommerce based on stock quantity enabled on your Product Syncing Settings. This setting would make your products with zero quantity unavailable so no purchase can be done in your Woocommerce store. To know more about this setting, see 'Quantity' of this article.
Articles in this section
- Can I have a product in my Vend store that's not in my WooCommerce site, and vice versa?
- Why am I charged for a higher subscription - the number of products I need to sync falls on the plan I signed up for?
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Why are my products stuck in 'draft'?
- How to Create a Simple Subscription Product?
- Can images be synced between Vend and WooCommerce?
- Does linksync for Vend and WooCommerce support Composite products?
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- Do we support the latest version for WooCommerce and Vend?
- Help! Products have dissapeared from my WooCommerce store