Products will be set to 'draft' if you have the setting Change product status in WooCommerce based on stock quantity enabled on your Product Syncing Settings. This setting would make your products with zero quantity unavailable so no purchase can be done in your Woocommerce store. To know more about this setting, see 'Quantity' of this article.
Articles in this section
- Do we support the latest version for WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online?
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Why are my products stuck in 'draft'?
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- I have a suggestion for a feature or improvement - is linksync interested in hearing it?
- What fields are used between QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce to sync data?
- Can images be synced between QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce?
- How do you install linksync in QuickBooks?
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No location data
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No classes data