We use the SKU field or Product Name from both systems as the 'common identifier' when syncing product information between the two systems.
Articles in this section
- Do we support the latest version for WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online?
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Why are my products stuck in 'draft'?
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- I have a suggestion for a feature or improvement - is linksync interested in hearing it?
- What fields are used between QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce to sync data?
- Can images be synced between QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce?
- How do you install linksync in QuickBooks?
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No location data
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No classes data