No. We do not support syncing of images as of the moment. We will be working to continually update and improve the plugin. You may check on your Release Notes page for further updates to our Woocommerce and QuickBooks Online solution.
Articles in this section
- Do we support the latest version for WooCommerce and QuickBooks Online?
- I have just enabled the Order Syncing. Why are my current orders not syncing?
- Why are my products stuck in 'draft'?
- Do I need to do a manual sync to get inventory for orders?
- I have a suggestion for a feature or improvement - is linksync interested in hearing it?
- What fields are used between QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce to sync data?
- Can images be synced between QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce?
- How do you install linksync in QuickBooks?
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No location data
- Order Syncing Settings Error: No classes data