Version 2.1.8 beta - 28 Jan 2015 Release
- Performance improvements
- [LWS-44] - Support for international characters in product description.
- [LWE-188] - Initial sync of product from Vend to WooCommerce no longer times out, and now includes a progress indicator.
- [LWE-199] - order POST to Vend not using payment ID from WooCommerce.
- [LWE-202] - Hide linksync admin settings if using less than WooCommerce 2.2.x.
- [LWE-203] - update order import to include 'shipping details' as well as billing address.
- [LWE-207] - sync to Vend - auto-add sku to product WooCommerce if none exists, using product ID.
- [LWE-208] - Euro decimal separator causing product updates to Vend to fail.
- [LWE-210] - Product sync settings - if more than one outlet, then outlet is now mandatory.
- [LWE-211] - keep settings after deactivation of module.
- [LWE-212] - 'Sale price' for WooCommerce product being overwritten on sync from Vend.
- [LWE-213] - Attribute values aren't keeping their cases.
- [LWE-214] - New admin option - sync Vend price to 'Regular' or 'Sale Price' field in WooCommerce.
- [LWE-217] - attribute name getting modified on sync from Vend to WooCommerce.
- [LWE-218] - Order POST primary_email for 'guest' checkout.