Version 2.1.7 beta - 10 Jan 2015 Release
- Added support for non-inventory products.
- Added a time offset if host/server time is different to linksync server time.
- Introduced a 'lock' to the update process to prevent simultaneous linksync updates happening at the same time in WooCommerce, and causing duplicate product and/or product mis-configuration.
- Fixes to 'Sync product to Vend' function, and now includes status of sync. eg. syncing product 118 of 354.
- Fixes to order import and export operations.
- [LWE-52] - Product images from Vend are sometimes not saved correctly.
- [LWE-170] - linksync API Key must be valid for Vend and WooCommerce.
- [LWE-196] - Product categories in WooCommerce removed from product, even if linksync category sync option not enabled.
- Minor bug fixes.